Fun blog about life, gardening, cooking, decorating, quilting, knitting, croceting....

Monday, April 11, 2011

Amazing Women


Well here I am on my third blog....today I took a trip around the blog world and it is truely an amazing place. I have been following blogs for a few years, but just never attempted to make one of my own. What a unique venue it has been for women to connect, create, and develope in ways they never, ever, could have. Many of the photos and products out there, were taken and made by women like you and I. Many, I have recognized in top selling magazines. It's overwhelming, the ideas and creativity that's out there. Sooo inspiring!

"The way to know life is to love many things."

Sometimes I think that's my problem.....I love many things.

Creativity is a gift....we should use it and share it.

Here's to all of the amazing women out there blogging, raising families,
working, creating and enjoying a full, and beautiful life.
LIVE WITH PASSION!!!

No comments: