Fun blog about life, gardening, cooking, decorating, quilting, knitting, croceting....

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What to wear?

Lately, that's the question. Each day brings it's own surprises this time of year. The weatherman tries to predict, but quite often has been wrong lately. Short sleeves, long sleeves, winter coat, light jacket??? I'm hoping to go and get a much needed haircut and highlights tomorrow. Hope it doesn't rain. It always boosts my spirits, getting a new doo. I can't wait to go to a girls night out at our local decor/jewellery store where they will have great sales, and the jewellery designers right there to talk to. I already know what I want and am so excited. Last time I bought this.


The designer is in Toronto...I will try to upload a link....I'm still learning!

First a howling blizzard woke us,
Then the rain came down to soak us.
And now before the eye can focus---CROCUS.
Lilja Rogers


Rebekah Price

http://www.rebekahprice.com/

2 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks for coming by to visit! I enjoyed looking over your first few posts. Welcome to blogging!I hope you enjoy every minute of it!

Sandy said...

Thanks for visiting!