Fun blog about life, gardening, cooking, decorating, quilting, knitting, croceting....

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Victoria


  I   LOVE  Victoria Magazine. I don't know how many of you have ever picked up a copy, but I must say....I have NEVER been disappointed yet. I own every copy since their first edition. Some of them look pretty well used...and that would be because they have been. The photography alone is top rate. The stories of homes, gardens, fashion, cooking, from around the world, are so well put together. I love all things pretty, and this magazine is elegant, romantic, timeless, and pretty!
Spring is the time of year you just want to switch thing up around your house. Clean out the cobwebs, and add pretty bright touches to your space to lighten things up. Spring is my favorite time of year. The time of new life. New beginnings. New growth.
My favorite Victoria Magazine issues have always been May, June and July. The gardening, the beach, the fresh colors they use. Now that Easter is this week, it's time for fresh flowers , bunnies, and eggs. I have to say I'm a bit behind this year due to circumstances beyond my control, but I do have a few days left to pull it all together.





2 comments:

Candace Shiflet said...

that violin is just lovely! I like your blog :) the text is a little hard to read because it's so light. But maybe my eyes are just bad! Just thought I'd let ya know so people like me can read more and more of your lovely bloggy!


enter my GIVEAWAY ay-sap!♥

Sandy said...

Thanks for the comment...I'll see what I can do. I'm just new at this.